Work in progress
- Social science genetics
- Behavioral, labor, and health economics
- "Genetic fortune: Winning or losing education, income, and health", H.
Kweon, C. Burik, R. Karlsson Linner, R. de Vlaming, A.
Okbay, T. DiPrete, P. Koellinger
- "Early childhood trauma
negatively affects real-life outcomes via detrimental effects on
neurodevelopment: Large-scale evidence from the UK Biobank", G.
Aydogan, R. Karlsson Linnér,
P. Koellinger, G. Nave, B. Kleim, C.C. Ruff
- "Multivariate GWAS of ~1.5 million individuals
identifies hundreds of genes influencing externalizing spectrum
behaviors and disorders", with the Externalizing Consortium
- "The genetic architecture of income", with the Social Science Genetic Association Consortium.
- "GWAS of physical activity", with the Social
Science Genetic Association Consortium.
Participation in third-party
funded research projects
- "Genome-wide association studies, polygenic scores and social science genetics: overview and policy implications", external
expert report for the European Commission, Directorate General Joint Research Centre (JRC/F/07), 2019. https://europa.eu/!tr83PM
- Innovation and coordination - Volkswagen Stiftung,
external collaborator, 2006 - 2010
- E-business market watch,
European Commission, 2002-2006, Project Manager at DIW Berlin 2005-2006
entrepreneurship monitor, work for the US team (2003, 2004), work
for the Global Report (2005), member of the Dutch team (since 2006)
- Die volkswirtschaftliche Bedeutung von Netzwerken -
Analyse und ordnungspolitischer Handlungsbedarf, German Ministry of Economic Affairs,